Tuesday, June 28, 2011

i can't believe...

That so many people have been actually READING my blog? That's so amazing to me! I got the most amazing feeling when I found the tab that let me read comments! Haha! How did I never see that!?

SOOO many blonde moments!

So I'm at work and have started watching the Bachelorette. I'm not gonna lie. Even tho I'll probably never admit it, I LOVE reality shows. Embarrassing! The Biggest Loser is what started me on this Reality show thing. I've been watching them since, and honestly I accredit a lot my my weight loss to the Biggest Loser. Why? Because I think it was total Motivation to never gain weight like that.
My brother, Erik found this app called FatBooth hahah! It's the worst app ever. It's hilarious, but it totally woke me up to the reality of what I'd look like if I gave up on my health and fitness.
SICK!!!!

This is the worst thing I've ever seen. I thought it was funny for a bit, but the more i see it, the more i wonder is, if i continued gaining weight after i got married, or if I didn't turn around in January and start eating better and working out, would this be what I would be heading to? 
GROSS!

It's crazy to think that not only are we losing weight when we eat right and stuff, but when you count how much weight you COULD have gained? I was gradually gaining like 3 lbs a week... 
So that's like 26 weeks or something? 
26 x 3 lbs = 78... 78 potential lbs... so I'd be almost 200 lbs...  
I COULD have looked like this...

So when you look at how great you look and how much you've lost in these last months, don't only count the numbers you've lost.. but add in the numbers of how much you COULD have gained with it.  
Makes you feel even SKINNIER!

Back to the Bachlelorette, Bentley's a douche, and She needs to get over him. She's surrounded by hotties and has no reason to be sad over Bentley cause she knew from day 1 he was there for the wrong reasons...

anyway, I LOVE YOU ALL! 

1 comment: