Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's all about attitude.

Today's topic is based on my experiences in this last week.


I've been really frustrated for a while, and this doesn't have anything to do with dieting or exercise, but it affects it in a way I guess.

This week, I had a realization. No matter how much you try and try, somethings you just never get the way you want.

My experience:
I've been having a hard time with someone i know. 
Have you ever worked really hard to try and like someone or something so bad that you do all you can to be extra nice or extra considerate but they really don't care? Still, they complain that "You just don't like me huh?".

Lesson about me.
I hate drama. Also, I can't stand a bad attitude.

I guess this is the first time I'm using my blog to complain, and I'm sorry. Its been a rough week. 
You're probably still confused about what i'm saying or just wanting me to explain or tell the story.
Get to the point Andrea...

So I met someone that I haven't liked since day one. Ask anyone- I've never felt like that toward anyone and I've always been a pretty open minded person.. but this time i don't know why it was different.
I told the husband i didn't approve of this someone. "Give them a chance, you're always so judgmental"  
which, no I really don't think i am.. :/ Let me know if you think i'm wrong too tho...
So i play nice. I invite them to everything. and i mean EVERYTHING.
no go.
I help them out when they're having a hard time once and for a minute i thought "hey, maybe i WAS wrong about you."
The next time i see them, i try to talk like we did that one hard day.. and i'm wrong again.
"just kidding. i knew it was too good to be true."
I try again.
I invite you to more. you say next time or something.
another excuse.
I throw you a party i really didn't have to plan or spend money on. 
No worries tho. i didn't expect you come anyway.

 I guess I really don't need to be as nice to you as i have been.
I was right about you since the beginning. 

Readers, I'm not a bitter person. hahaha even tho that statement probably really made me look like i am. I love everyone or i wouldn't have tried so hard to befriend that person if i didnt. I have the rest of you that actually like being with me and all you that are my real friends.
That's the only way i've been able to keep going forward with a good attitude. it's all you that make my days worth it and no matter how frustrated i get, you've always been there to give me a smile or high five. Attitude is everything. You've all helped me keep that. No matter what happens, who hurts you, or anything else that's negative, keep your head up. 
It gets better.
plus, all those that you're nice to and don't like you back just gains you double the heaven points- which we all like.

No comments:

Post a Comment