Monday, June 13, 2011

Do it.

If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse. - Jim Rohn

Awesome quote right?
I like this because I was actually thinking about it today. So many of us complain and complain about things. Example- Our weight.
Haha, as an instructor I see this a TON. There's nothing wrong with complaining, as long as you work to change it or work to gain it. Have you ever seen friends on facebook say somethin like
"no matter what, I'll never lose this weight!"
so what do we do? OFFER HELP!
"I go walking every morning you should come!"
when they respond "actually i don't wanna walk. i don't like excercise and i don't wanna limit myself with a diet."

Uhhh, so don't whine if you're not willing to work for results! haha
Congrats to all of you that want something, and find a way to obtain it! Lets all try a little harder to pick a goal and find every way to obtain it! Whether it's in your physical goals or school or anything! Mine this year is to  train to run a half Marathon next year cause i STINK at running hahaha so I'm hoping to improve on that!
What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment