Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The beginning of the end.

It's been over a year since I've started teaching Zumba, and so far there have been so many blessings and great opportunities I've had in teaching at high schools, and being in parades and meeting people along the way that have gotten me amazing jobs doing the best job anyone could ask for.

With that, ANNOUNCEMENTS.
I was just hired to teach Zumba at BYU! Monday and Wednesday nights at 6 pm.

and with THAT the sad news.

Because of this new amazing opportunity, I will be dropping my night classes at Beyond Sports Taekwondo, or my Lindon class.
I've been there since last June and all the people there have been AMAZING. Taralyn Sorenson is the most amazing/inspiring woman you'll meet. Working with her and her daughter Whitnee has been amazing. They've put up with my craziness and they've helped so much to keep me in business when my classes were an EPIC FAIL.   They've given me advice and have motivated me when I'd have a hard time and when I needed help with ANYTHING, they've always helped me. 
All the people that work or attend that taekwondo studio have been so amazing and i'm so grateful for the friendships I've made with all those there. 

Hopefully we'll have more parties there or we'll be able to bring it back later in the year or next year. 
Beyond Sports has been my safe place.. MY corner to just be ME and to meet friends and people who have also inspired me to be better in every way. I love all of you and hope that you'll be able to join me at the PG Rec or anywhere else i get to teach cause it's all you that have made my experience there worth while.

Lets make this a great last month! Tuesday and Thursday nights at 8 pm.
Your first time is STILL free.

No comments:

Post a Comment