Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Zumba Tip.

First off, can I just say how much I just LOVE my class!?
I announced the new diet and work out plan tonight and began weighing and measuring my students for our new goal to LOOSE WEIGHT and LOOSE INCHES and we're all going to do it TOGETHER.

So, I'm now going to start adding work out suggestions for your at home fitness training! If you have any suggestions of what you wanna hear, or learn that I can add to my blog, PLEASE let me know! I wanna help you, help yourself!

Zumba Tip #1
CLEAR YOUR MIND
Beto Perez, the Zumba Papi Himself, says, 'Before you start [your Zumba work out], mentally put aside any concerns, worries or issues. Most people find Zumba to be a stress reliever. Use your workout to relax, clear your mind, and concentrate on your dancing.

That's tonight's tip!


ALSO
DIET TIME
If you're doing the ZUMBA DIET, make sure to start THIS WEEK, by starting a cleanse of the body! These feel AWESOME.
 Strictly GREEN VEGGIES. No starchy Veggies or fruits such as, potatoes, peas, carrots or oranges.
EAT PROTEIN aim for 25-30 grams of protein fer meal and in snacks. Expand your horizons and try different kinds of meat and nuts. 
This cleanse should last 5-7 days. You can do it as long as you want though! that's just up to you!
Contact me for any questions or concerns!

KEEP DANCING!
i love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment