Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Upgrading.

So I just got working at a cute lil shop in Lindon called Tomlinson Graphics and I'm in charge of all the online affairs. 
Therefore, I've been forced to become tech savvy which I haven't had reason to be for a very long time. Today's project was a website called Tumblr.

Not gonna lie,
it's a pretty sweet website. 
It's kind of like a blog/ Twitter that's meant to inspire and to show off cool things you find throughout the day or things you just find as you're wandering other Tumblr accounts.
Everyone go check it out!

On a Zumba note, I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm getting devastated with how much my night class has dropped in attendance. I miss having the packed classes I did at the beginning of the year. 
Has everyone just given up on their resolutions?
Do my people even like Zumba anymore?
I really miss my Zumba family i was building up.
Friends, come back. Zumba will never be the same without you.

PS.
I'm teaching a FREE Zumba class at Nordstrom on Saturday Morning 8:30- 9:30! Nordstrom in OREM at the University Mall so EVERYONE GO!

On an everything else note:
Today looks so sad outside. 
I hate sad weather. 
So, Naturally I tried to get over it by dancing in the office at work. I'm all alone most of the time, so I thought!
Here's the story.
I turned on the radio and on comes a classic 80's song that EVERYONE loves- Footloose by Kenny Loggins.
I turn it up and i start dancing all over the place just rockin out and loving every moment of it when 
one of the employees from the Dentist office next door walks in on my playing my air guitar...
(me beat red.)
Lady: Um, we all love Kenny Loggins but could you turn it down a little?
Me: I was just boogie-ing... cause I boogie when it rains and.. umm Won't happen again..
Lady leaves.
No more Footloose in the Office! 
ANYWAYS!

Come back to Zumba everyone!
 Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment