Monday, May 9, 2011

INSANITY WEEK 3 Update!


Last Saturday we attended a Master Class with DEEJAY FRANCIS! Beto Perez's own DJ! It was so awesome! The energy was full and it was amazing to be surrounded by ZUMBA FANATICS!
WE'RE NOT THE ONLY ONES!
It was a blast! They had Jocie, Cecilia, Diosa and Karine teaching and they were all amazing!
I imagine that's almost as awesome as the conventions except probably a MILLION times fuller and crazier! I'm beyond bummed i can't go to the convention this year, BUT NEXT YEAR FOR SURE! I'm already saving for it! 

As for INSANITY! Last week was awful! I was sick all week and could hardly work out cause my body was just shutting down the entire week. I still managed to work out as much as my body would let me so this is week 3! I've already done my second fit test today and I'm already seeing a LOT of progress, ESPECIALLY in my LOOKS! 
check out this picture showing I actually have some definition in my arms! WHAT!?

It's coming along! I'm feeling so awesome about myself! I'm looking better than i ever have before and I'm so excited about that! I love being able to wear anything!
Last night, i had the urge to try on my wedding dress. It's a lace up back and we had to tie it all the way tight to fit me and it was STILL about 3 inches too big! BEST FEELING EVER! 
I'm pretty bummed though that I couldn't look like this my wedding day, but being able to feel that dress be bigger than me, was the best feeling! I have almost accomplished all my fitness goals EXCEPT the midsection! I've measured and since my wedding my waist and tummy have gone down about 7 inches which is awesome! HOPEFULLY I'll have a flat tummy in time to bikini season. haha I've never been able to wear a bikini so just having the body to wear one would be KILLER. 
Every swimsuit season has been really hard for me. last year was okay but I've never been able to not be embarrassed of how i look at the pool and I've always worn T-Shirts and board shorts over all my swim suits, but NOT THIS YEAR! I'm going to work this body right to wear whatever i want, and BE PROUD OF IT!
Almost there!
I love you all! Keep working toward your fitness goals and if you want to join me on my fitness journey message me on facebook and we'll get started!
Here are some more pics of Saturdays event! UNTIL NEXT TIME!









Have an amazing day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Andrea! What ana amazing and inspirational blog! Work it girl! You are gonna rock that suit this season :) I wish I could try insanity, I don't think I could handle it tho... It sounds killer. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at the end of week 2 of Insanity,it's insane,if i don't get to my goal weight with this workout i'd be shocked.

    ReplyDelete