Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MORE CLOTHES!







K Ya'll! here's the deal! like i mentioned before, here are some Zumba cargo's! they're super hawt, and make yer butt look amazing! haha! the tassels are awesome cause when you move and shake, they shake with you!
they're super light and they dont absorb sweat so they dont get all sticky and gross like other workout clothing!
Here's how you order!
Send me a message here or on facebook or via email, and if ya'll want any clothes, get the funds to me and i'll put in an order! tell yer friends to order clothes cause the more we order the quicker they come!









Cargo's are $60


Tanks are $20

Let me know which color and size! they fit really snug around the waist and are long and baggyyyy. personally, i wear a small or medium! it's all on what you think is comfortable!
LOVE YOU! Order quick!!



in OTHER NEWS!


I just got word that i now have a spot at a studio-BEYOND SPORTS TAEKWONDO in Lindon! so now i'ma be a legit instructor in a legit studio! WOO!


Classes begin the first Thursday in JUNE and we'll be kickin it off with a mega boss zumba party! we'll have clothes to sell, and door prizes, and i'll be selling month passes, so if ya'll wanna get a discount on your first month with me, Bring cash or check and come! and it's going to be a magical night! I'm SO EXCITED right now!


i'll put up more details this week and will be putting up fliers all over so if ya'll wanna help me advertise, i'll LOVE YOU FOREVER!






1 comment:

  1. I'd love to hear more details about when you'll be teaching Zumba at Beyond Sports....I can't find you on Facebook. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete