Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Legit :)


I never thought I'd see the day, that I'd finally become a blogger?
I'm Andrea, and I'm a Zumba Instructor and I absolutely love it!

Reasons I love Zumba:
  • You feel hawt.
  • Look hawt.
  • Burn the a 3 mile run worth of calories, in a 50 minute work out
  • Anyone can do it!
  • It leaves you HAPPY!!
Reasons I love being an Instructor:
  • Everybody smile's back. :)
  • You're a fitness hero.
  • You look hawt.
  • Feel hawt.
  • You make EVERYONE happy!
Zumba has been the funnest work out ever. It's the best thing that has happened to me so far, and i'm loving spreading the word and Zumba Love all over schools in Utah County! This has been quite the ride so far, and it's only just begun!

Goals:

  • Change the world... One Zumba class at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment