Thursday, February 10, 2011

I didn't tell you about Peru huh?

I totally spaced in telling you about our Christmas in Peru!!
My dad's company flew my whole amily out there including Scott and I! IT WAS AWESOME! The weather was perfect, being together as a family was perfect! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!
Scott and I only got to stay out there for about a week, but that was still awesome! My parents and siblings were out there for ab out 3 weeks so they were super lucky and came home even more tan than we were! Here are some pics!

Here's the view from my dad's place.
Our first real meal out in the town- which was DELISH! Best seafood EVER!
View from he roof! CHECK OUT THAT OCEAN!
we were just a few blocks from the beach!

Just a cute sign we passes when heading to the BEACH!
We made Ami a fat sand person... awesome.

Rommmmance!

The beach house!
This was our room. YESSS

The back yard.
the peruvian love hold.

It was simply a well needed and WAY FUN vacation! EVERYONE GO TO PERU!

No comments:

Post a Comment