Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm gonna rock your world! (Happy 2011!)

New Year! New start! 
Time for a new look?
Before i continue with this, when you're writing out your weight loss resolutions, make goals that you
CAN and WILL pursue! Don't do something like 
Loose 60 lbs 
No way. That might be possible, but aim smaller! Also, when goal setting, set a due date and and set out a plan of how you're going to achieve that goal..
In my experience, I've found without due dates, I've NEVER accomplished any goal!
Start small.

My resolutions are the following :
1. Have a Zumba Fundraiser by June 11th 2010
2. Lean Body Mass with NO EXCESS FAT by July.
3. Tone arms and abs by July to be a summer hawtie and not be embarrassed of wearing a swim suit.
4. Improve Zumba attendance in classes.

That's it.

Don't overload yourself with impossible goals!
BABY STEPS!
Now for the commercial!




My amazing husband granted my Christmas wish with a 2 year 24 HOUR Membership! 
I have the best husband ever!

GO THERE! If there's any better gym, let me know! I love the equipment, employees and everything else there!  

Also,

Above is the best protein shake invented. 
25 grams of protein.
Best TASTE!
Most filling and best for a snacking beverage, or post work out refuel!
DRINK IT!
and LAST Don't forget Classes start again TOMORROW!
CURVES at 8 am!
BEYOND SPORTS TAEKWONDO
8 pm!

See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment