Monday, November 15, 2010

Good thing I haven't blogged in a million years...

I'M MARRIED, PEOPLE!

Love is great, and life is good. I'm married to my best friend, and it's the coolest thing to go to sleep and wake up and have the first person i see be my amazing husband. We had the best wedding day ever! We got married in the Timpanogos Temple on November 2nd, and it was sooooo cool to have such close friends and family there. It took so much not to cry! It was the most beautiful thing to be surrounded by friends and family and be sealed to Scott. I imagine that's how heaven will be. :)
After the ceremony, we went to a super yummy luncheon at the Northampton House in American Fork. SUPER DELICIOUS. There, we were also joined by close friends and family that we've been friends with for a million years.
We took a million pictures with our awesome photographers David Miller, and Alix Loosle, and took some sweet video footage with our video guy Justin Ahlman, and then was the reception. it was at the Alpine Arts Center and it was BEYOND a dream! Not even my dream reception looked that good! it was beautiful! We had over 500 people show up and it was CRAZY. Thanks to facebook, many more than we planned for showed up, but we were totally excited to see so many friends! The cake was amazing and my dad and I did the coolest daddy daughter dance in the WORLD pretty much. we're pretty much the best dancers ever. I did a little Zumba with the girls there and we ended the night. it went by WAY TOO FAST! I told scott i want to relive the entire day again for our one year anniversary, so Mom, start planning and sending out inviations again! haha jk
We spent the whole rest of the week in the happiest place on earth! DISNEYLAND! It was sooooo much fun! we went on every ride at least 3 times in Disneyland and California Adventure. It was probably the coolest honeymoon ever. AND it was the best time to go. As you'll see in the following picture, the lines were EMPTY.


Some rides, we'd get off and they'd let us just hop back on cause there was no one else in line and they needed to send the cars off. So, of course we were happy to volunteer! It was the BOMB.COM to be able to have gone and had so much fun.
We finished like every ride all 3 days within like 3-4 hours, so one afternoon, we went to my favotire beach, Balboa.
PS. Did i mention it was about 96 degrees the entire time?
PPS. Did i mention niether Scott or I planned for such awesome weather?
haha we went to the beach in long jeans and t shirts hahaha! But it was still so awesome.

Anyway, BACK TO ZUMBA.
I'm working to partner up with the Ladies Gym thing, Curves, to do Circut Zumba! it's going to be awesome.
Ever other song, you are on a machine toning for an entire song, and the other half of the time, you're dancing! AWESOME!
I'll fill you in when I find out the details!
PLAN ON BEING THERE

I LOVE YOU ALL! I'll write more later this week! Now that I'm married, I have PLENTY of time to blog.

Love is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment