Monday, June 7, 2010

AW yeah!

Opening last week was the BOMB.COM!
Thanks so much to everyone who came! I was so excited to see ma new friends from the Wal and the rest of you who came to support me! We had a party for sure!
Dont forget tho, that the opening isn't the end! I'll be at the same studio for like 6 months. So, you all have plenty of time to join us!
In other news, I've been super excited to announce that in about a week, I'll have some sweet T-Shirts with me at the studio to sell!
I'm going to have them for only $20 so bring yer cash and bring a friend. You are all going to look so hawt in class! haha

PS. i also decided that since you're all probably going to become as addicted to the awesome music we dance to, I'll leave you with a song of the day..
 SONG OF THE DAY! "California Girls"- Katy Perry.

iloveyouall.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! How can I order one of these shirts?

    ReplyDelete